none
cant debug with my visual RRS feed

• Question

• I have no idea why, but my vs cant debug anything new anymore.

I have a weird problem, It starts to build the program.. and then it stuck when trying to run its EXE.

a project I had earlier is still working, and I can even change it and it would work..

help?

Friday, December 18, 2015 8:21 AM

Answers

• Hi Liron016,

>>I have a weird problem, It starts to build the program.. and then it stuck when trying to run its EXE.

You could build your app normally, am I right? You mean that you couldn't open the .exe in bin\debug folder directly, am I right?

Please close all security software like the Anti-virus, and then clean and rebuild your app, run the exe again.

In addition, as you said that you couldn't debug your app, please also test the result if you run your app with "start without debugging(Ctrl+F5)".

I met one issue before which is related to other processes which locked this exe file, so you'd better check that whether it is related to certain processes.

If I have misunderstood this issue or you get any information, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 21, 2015 12:27 PM