none
How can I tell my program which gpu I want to use? RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Guys,

In my Computer I got two graphics cards and I want that the Visual Studio debugger uses the stronger one. I want that because I am programming a game and I got fps drops with the weaker one. I have already tried to start Visual Studio 13 or my program with the stronger graphics card, but it is always using the weaker one.

How can I do that?

• Moved by Anne Jing Monday, July 7, 2014 8:02 AM
    Sunday, July 6, 2014 8:41 AM

All replies

• Hi, if you have for instance NVIDIA why dont you open NVIDIA Display Control Panel and inside there make your Visual Studio opening with NVIDIA as default or if you want exactly your process.
    Sunday, July 6, 2014 11:50 PM
  • Hi,

According to your description, I am afraid your problem is out of support in C# forum. So I move your thread to off-topic forum.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. <br/> Click <a href="http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?showpage=1&scid=sw%3Ben%3B3559&theme=tech"> HERE</a> to participate the survey.

Monday, July 7, 2014 8:01 AM
  • already tried this but doesn't work, the button is to do that not active.
    Monday, July 7, 2014 6:16 PM