none
Data Source Configuration Wizard RRS feed

• Question

• I have 6 columns in a DGV that I want to bind to tables. I have created 2 data sources, 1 with two columns, one with one column.  In DataGridView Tasks, the Choose Data Source drop-down only allows one source to be selected.  How do I display multiple data sources together, all columns?

Saturday, February 10, 2018 9:35 PM

All replies

• Hi RichardDunneBSc,

It just could connect one data source in default.

For your requirement, one workaround is that you could merge your data(Maybe two tables, B and C) to one table A, and then connect to A directly with the DGV.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 12, 2018 3:03 AM
  • Hi RichardDunneBSc,

Not get your latest information from you, if you have any other issues, feel free to post it here.

Of course, if our reply resolved your previous issue, you could mark it as the answer, so we could close this case for you.

Sincerely,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 15, 2018 5:42 AM