Exception Code: e0434352
      Exception Offset: 0000845d
      OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
      Locale ID: 1033
      Additional Information 1: 0a9e
      Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
      Additional Information 3: 0a9e
      Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Any ideas on where to start on solving the issue. I've tried the microsoft.net framework permissions, I've tried a system restore, and I've tried GP update, I don't know where else to go. Any assitance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. 

Friday, October 11, 2019 2:39 PM

All replies

• Hi Charles1429,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description, I have a question to confirm with you.

Could you provide more information about the circumstances under which the error occurrs? It will help us to analyze your problem.

We are waiting for your update.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 14, 2019 2:15 AM
  • I can do my best. The notification appears just slightly after the initial log on to the system. It usually takes a few minutes, but once it's worked through all it's start up processes that's when it will appear. 
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 2:03 PM
  • Hi Charles1429,

Thanks for your feedback.

Since SCNotification.exe is a software component of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, I suggest you post in SCCM forums for better help.

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 8:21 AM