none
Can't connect to TFS using Team Explorer in VS 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• For VS 2015 Enterprise Update 3, whenever I go to Team Explorer I get this error message on nbsp;

Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.Guid> Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.TeamExplorerProjects.GetRepositoriesForProject(System.Guid, System.String, System.String)'.

When I try to connect to the TFS I get this error

Could not load type 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.KnownCapFlagsScc' from assembly 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

I removed and reinstalled the VS2015 update 3 Enterprise. and cleared the cache,still I get the same error.

• Edited by J Corona Wednesday, March 6, 2019 7:04 PM
    Wednesday, March 6, 2019 7:03 PM

All replies

• Hi J Corona,

Does it work well before? Whether all VS2015 Envrionments have the same issue or just the specific one?

Please check that whether you installed certain extensions which impacts the Team Explorer window in your side. Please also run your VS as the admin, view the result again.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:40 AM