none
Visual Studio project file does not open: Visual studio 2015 is busy waiting for internal operations to complete RRS feed

• Question

• I am working on the VS 2015 and Pega Robotics Studio Plug In 8.0.2021. I am able to create the Pega Robotics project but I am not able to open it after I save it and try to re-open. This behavior is exhibited in multiple laptops and desktops. The project which has an extension .osproj (Pega ) does not open and I can see the pop up for loading the project. This pop-up just stall and I get the following message in the bottom right corner Visual studio is busy: Microsoft Visual studio is waiting for internal operation to complete. Please help and let me know if there any fix that I need to install for VS.
    Friday, May 10, 2019 2:43 PM

All replies

• Hi Neelabhkher,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Does this issue happens to all your Pega Robotics projects?

What's your VS 2015 version, please go to Help-About Microsoft Visual Studio and if it is not update 3, go to Control Panel-Programs and Features, right click the VS 2015 and Change-Modify to upgrade it, please check the Robotic Automation Studio Plug-in requirement or repair VS 2015 to have a try.

Since this plug-in belongs to the third party, you can also try to redirect to this appropriate forum better support, thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, May 13, 2019 2:53 AM
  • Hi NeelabhKher,

What about this issue now? Would you please share us the latest information in your side?

Could you open other project with the proj file like the general C# console or WinForms app?

If just the specific Pega Robotics projects have this issue, I agree with Sara's suggestions, we would think about the plug in itself.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 5:51 AM