none
Output path for new csproj project

Question

• Recently, I following this document: Old csproj to new csproj: Visual Studio 2017 upgrade guide  to update my project to the new csproj. But after build the project, I found that output folder including the .NET Framework, for example, /bin/debug/net462/, not in the bin/debug/ folder in the old csproj. How do I fix this issue? Besides, using copy task in the build event is not my choice, because I have more than 50 projects. I do not want add build event for each project.
    Tuesday, December 26, 2017 6:25 PM

Answers

• Hi Justyna.lyu2,

>>>How do I fix this issue?

To resolve this issue, you can use the property AppendTargetFrameworkToOutputPath:

https://www.tabsoverspaces.com/233608-stopping-msbuild-appending-targetframework-to-outputpath/

<AppendTargetFrameworkToOutputPath>false</AppendTargetFrameworkToOutputPath>
    Hope this help you.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &quot;Unmark as Answer&quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Justyna.lyu2 Wednesday, December 27, 2017 8:17 PM
    Wednesday, December 27, 2017 3:02 AM