none
MTM 2015 - Waiting for the application under Test RRS feed

• Question

• Hello team,

Often i see error message with MTM 2015 - "Waiting for the application under Test". I did reboot, reset MTM, still error remains the same. Couldn't find what causing this.. I also tried this with our desktop applications, and some web applications as well, issue remains the same.

I also tried with new MTM 2017, but error popup still remains the same. We are using TFS 2015.

Any help?

Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:35 PM

All replies

• Here i have captured detailed resources information while i reproduce the error. Hope it may helps

Thursday, January 17, 2019 6:22 PM
  • Hi Hari Bavanari,

(1)Please clean the cache of the TFS and restart your TFS then try it again.

(2)Update your VS2015 to the latest version, as far as I know, it has the update package 3.

(3) Other members reported this issue here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35323547/how-to-handle-waiting-for-the-application-under-test-in-microsoft-test-manager

Please also check that whether it is related to the Data and diagnostics settings.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 21, 2019 3:41 AM
  • Hi Hari Bavanari,

What about this issue in your side? If you get any latest information, feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 25, 2019 1:18 AM