none
Does there exist interop assemblies for office 365 pro plus? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone! I'm looking for interop assemblies for office 365 pro plus.Cause I used Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel (15.0.4795.1000) to read formula which contains external data, and I found that the link(formula) was changed such like the .xlsx just saved a relative path of external data.

I set external path as 'C:\Users\CE657GV\Desktop\back\[2.xlsm]Parent_A500_SAD_corrected'!$A$20'

but I read it was  'C:\Users\CE657GV\Documents\back\[2.xlsm]Parent_A500_SAD_corrected'!$A$20'

The latest assemblies  version is 15.0.4795.1000 on Nuget. So I am looking for new assemblies  for office 365 pro plus.

Thanks. 

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 10:58 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Welcome to the Office 2016, Office 2019, and Office 365 ProPlus IT Pro General Discussions forum. This IT Professional forum is for general questions, feedback, or anything else related to the RTM release versions of Office 2016, 2019 and Office 365 ProPlus.

Considering that your question is mainly related to Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO / Office development in Visual Studio), to help you better solve the problem, I will move the thread to Visual Studio Development > Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO). You may get more helpful replies there. Thanks for your kind understanding.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Thursday, November 7, 2019 2:48 AM
  • OK,Thanks.
    Thursday, November 7, 2019 6:07 AM