none
What is the format of the INTERNET_PER_CONN_PROXY_BYPASS string RRS feed

• Question

• I am calling INTERNET_PER_CONN_OPTIONA in order to change the proxy being used by the web browser control
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/wininet/ns-wininet-internet_per_conn_optiona?redirectedfrom=MSDN
    I want to use
    INTERNET_PER_CONN_PROXY_BYPASS which
    Sets or retrieves a string containing the URLs that do not use the proxy server.

What format do I specify the URLs in?

How do I specify a list of URLs

Is each URL a regex expression as is the case when bypass URLs are specified in constructors for System.Net.WebProxy?

• Edited by JimWard2014 Tuesday, October 15, 2019 4:13 PM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 3:58 PM

All replies

• Hi JimWard2014,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description, I have a question to confirm with you.

What's the type of your application? 

INTERNET_PER_CONN_OPTIONA is more related to C++, it may be more appropriate to ask questions about it in C++ forum.

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 8:08 AM
  • My application is a VB.net application with target framework=.Net Framework 4.5 and application type=WPF Application
    • Edited by JimWard2014 Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:07 AM
    Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:07 AM
  • Hi JimWard2014,

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you provide some code that use INTERNET_PER_CONN_OPTIONA? It will help us to analyze your problem and make a test.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 8:34 AM