none
Microsoft launches Remote Desktop for iOS & Android.>> RRS feed

All replies

• Hi JAO,

I know you've been gone a while; we've gotten to where everything in a forum needs to be on-topic.  We are supposed to use the "Off-Topic" forum when we want to chat and share non VB-related stuff. I know how dumb that sounds and how unusable it would be in practice; maybe one day they will give us an open-chat forum.

I guess the trend now is TechNet Wiki.  You can make an article about anything you want there.  This would be an appropriate "how-to" providing a quick answer with relevant follow-up content.  You might as well head over there and paste this in.  =)

I'll let it hang around here for a little while but then it will need to go to the off-topic forum.

Hope that's ok.

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 10:55 PM
  • Hi Reed,

You could always move it to a WINDOWS forum if that is possible from here else move it to "off-topic".

I sometimes forget that there are so many forum sections on Microsofts' servers.

Regards,

profile for John Anthony Oliver at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Click this link to see the NEW way of how to insert a picture into a forum post.

Installing VB6 on Windows 7

App Hub for Windows Phone & XBOX 360 developers.

Thursday, November 7, 2013 5:48 PM