Biztalk 2013 SFTP Adapter Properties RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

In Biztalk 2010, some applications use the On Receive After property in the SSHFTP adapter to remove the file after receive. How can this be done in SFTP in the Biztalk 2013.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 6:53 PM

Answers

• By default SFTP adapter removes the file after the polling it . Is there any issue you are facing

Thanks

Abhishek

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, December 1, 2014 8:38 AM
    Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:44 PM

All replies

• By default SFTP adapter removes the file after the polling it . Is there any issue you are facing

Thanks

Abhishek

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, December 1, 2014 8:38 AM
    Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:44 PM
  • Sorry I don't get your point. By default files would be deleted/removed once it’s been received/downloaded. The problem what I have seen is some issue when dealing with read-only files. In future enhancement to this adapter we may except feature like “Delete After Download” and “Enable Timestamp comparison” properties as happened in FTP adapter.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:59 PM
  • "On After Receive" is not a property of any Adapter.  Can you offer some more detail on exactly what you are referring to?

Both the FTP and SFTP Adapter will attempt to delete a file after retrieving it automatically.

The FTP Adapter was enhanced with 2010 to work with Read-Only sites where the file could not be deleted.

The SFTP Adapter does not have that feature.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:01 PM