none
How do I delete Windows 10.0.18362.0 SDK? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. Recently I installed Windows 10.0.18362.0 SDK (without Visual Studio) and want to delete it because of my personal reasons. But I couldn't find any uninstaller both in SDK's directory, third party software deleting program and Windows Control Panel (not Settings). Please help!
    Monday, August 19, 2019 5:05 PM

Answers

• Hi friend,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, please check the following:

Did you find “Windows software Development Kit-windows 10.0.18362.0(windows 10.0.18362.0 SDK)” under the Control Panel ->Programs and Features? If it exists, you can right click and uninstall it.

We can also use the installer that you used to install this SDK to uninstall it, the uninstall command as below:

winsdksetup.exe /uninstall

Best Regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hi friend,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, please check the following:

Did you find “Windows software Development Kit-windows 10.0.18362.0(windows 10.0.18362.0 SDK)” under the Control Panel ->Programs and Features? If it exists, you can right click and uninstall it.

We can also use the installer that you used to install this SDK to uninstall it, the uninstall command as below:

winsdksetup.exe /uninstall

Best Regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:05 AM
  • Hi friend,

Have you already tried the /uninstall parameter? If it not works, please feel free to let us know.

Meanwhile, we can also follow this blog and use the command msiexec /x {product_code} to uninstall an application which not appear in Control Panel-Programs and Features.

If you have already solved your issue, we are welcome you share the solution or mark the helpful reply, that will also help other community members in the future, thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara 

Thursday, August 22, 2019 3:33 AM
  • I found the SDK in my Control Panel. Maybe I just needed to reboot to found this... Thanks!
    Friday, August 23, 2019 9:58 AM