none
regarding .NET Standard (VS .NET 2019) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I use the .NET standard template to create a Class Library. and I got a error message as follows: how should I sort it out?? Thanks

****************************************************************************************************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException
      HResult=0x80070002
      Message=Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Abstractions, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
      Source=OutlookAddInHelper_v20
      StackTrace:
       at OutlookAddInHelper_v20.InvolvedWs.AccessSPOP(Byte[] msgContent, MailItem mailItem, String msgFilePath, String mailEvent) in C:\Users\msClient\source\repos\OutlookAddInHelper_v20\OutlookAddInHelper_v20\Utilities\InvolvedWs.cs:line 162
       at OutlookAddInHelper_v20.WorkingOnItems.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<Handling>b__1() in C:\Users\msClient\source\repos\OutlookAddInHelper_v20\OutlookAddInHelper_v20\Utilities\WorkingOnItems.cs:line 52
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Hi there, if you found my comment very helpful then please | Propose as answer | . Thanks and Regards.

Thursday, October 31, 2019 4:09 PM

All replies

• Hi Will .H,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description, I have a question to confirm with you.

Could you provide more details about your question or more information about your exception with which line of the code thrown the exception?

It will help us to analyze your problem.

Besides, I find a related reference.

Issues with .NET Standard 2.0 with .NET Framework & NuGet

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 1, 2019 3:06 AM
  • Hi Xingyu,

thanks for your reply. I have sorted it out. now another issue is the same with this. my description will be:

I have a Web Service and I use the JSON to pass the parameters to the WebAPI of Azure. and I got the same issue. cannot find Newtonsoft.Json when I use the console to connect it from client laptop or desktop. do you have any idea on it? Thanks

Hi there, if you found my comment very helpful then please | Propose as answer | . Thanks and Regards.

Friday, November 1, 2019 3:30 AM
  • Hi Will .H,

Thanks for your feedback.

What is the framework and version of your Web Service? 

You can view the dependencies of Newtonsoft.Json in Manage NuGet Packages( right click your project -> Manage NuGet Packages -> Browse -> find Newtonsoft.Json ).

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 1, 2019 8:49 AM