none
Error opening Microsip project RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to open the source for microsip (source at www.microsip.org) with Visual Studio 2017, but I'm getting an error stating that "It was not possible to complete the operation" after I select the microsip.vcxproj file. Any clues on this one?
    Saturday, November 9, 2019 7:37 AM

All replies

• Hi rmoutinho,

Sorry for delay in reply.

Based on your description, I have checked the 3rd software and download on my side. The software is developed in VS2015 with WDK8.1. So please follow these steps to configure running environment for it:

1. download and install the WDK8.1
    2. download and install Microsoft build tools 2015 and Visual studio build tools 2015
    3. open this project with VS 2017, and don't upgrade it to latest version
    4. download PJSIP api to specified reference path

Hope it could help you, and look forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, November 11, 2019 4:51 AM
  • The project and codebase doesn't appear to be related to developing extensions for the Visual Studio IDE. You may want to consider contacting the developers via their Contact page at : https://www.microsip.org/contact

Sincerely,

Ed Dore

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:48 PM