none
How to develop search panel.. RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hello Everyone,

I am developing Search Panel for my website with 20 controls through which entry of the candidate database are show on gridview.

when i uses in this search page if & else condition there is many condition are use above 500.

So please tell me appropriate code or link through which search page is working.

Sir please send me this as soon as possible.....

Thanks in Advance... 

• Moved by CoolDadTxModerator Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:12 PM Not IDE related (From:Visual C# IDE)
    Tuesday, October 23, 2012 1:04 PM

All replies

• So what now?

So you have a search panel which is a control on a page? Is that right? The search panel has 20 controls on it? Or 20 search fields to input search criteria? Not sure what you're saying there. Then, the search results are being displayed by a GridView. 

Now what exactly is happening when you use the control? You say something is above 500? 500 what exactly?

Can you also post some code as an example of the problem you have? Or screenshots perhaps?

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:56 PM
  • Hi Vivektyagi14,

Welcome to MSDN Forum Support.

You are more likely to get more efficient responses to ASP.NET issues at http://forums.asp.net where you can contact ASP.NET experts.

Sincerely,

Jason Wang

Jason Wang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Friday, October 26, 2012 7:24 AM