none
Deploy lightswitch on azure website RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I have a free azure website. I want to publish a lightswitch HTML application on it. Do I need to set the website on standard plan and a deployment slot?

Friday, December 12, 2014 1:17 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You can deploy Visual Studio LightSwitch applications to   an Azure website by using a wizard. You can also host application data in SQL Azure databases.

This video shows how you can deploy your LightSwitch applications to the new Azure websites using Visual Studio  . Azure Websites are for quick and easy web application and service deployments.For more check below video:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/jj822935.aspx

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 15, 2014 2:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

no need you can use the free Website. 

1) Create the Website using the Portal (Probably you already did that)

2) Publish the Website using the Publish Wizard in your Ligthswitch Project (Are you sing VS 2013?)

Hope this helps

Friday, December 12, 2014 2:58 PM
  • Hi,

You can deploy Visual Studio LightSwitch applications to   an Azure website by using a wizard. You can also host application data in SQL Azure databases.

This video shows how you can deploy your LightSwitch applications to the new Azure websites using Visual Studio  . Azure Websites are for quick and easy web application and service deployments.For more check below video:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/jj822935.aspx

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 15, 2014 2:12 AM