none
Excel Importer Extension not working for LIghtSwitch HTML client RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Excel Importer Extension not working for LightSwitch HTML client but its working fine for Desktop Client. I have searched the forum it dont have any tutorials also. It will be really helpful someone give me any link or ideas.

Thanks!

Srikanth Anantharaman

Friday, March 27, 2015 7:44 AM

Answers

• Hi Srikanth,

You can download the excel importer extension (http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Excel-Importer-for-Visual-61dd4a90), and modify according to your requirement.

here are some hints: Question about the excel importer extension in "web mode".

hope it helps.

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, April 7, 2015 8:57 AM
    Sunday, March 29, 2015 8:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Srikanth,

You can download the excel importer extension (http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Excel-Importer-for-Visual-61dd4a90), and modify according to your requirement.

here are some hints: Question about the excel importer extension in "web mode".

hope it helps.

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, April 7, 2015 8:57 AM
    Sunday, March 29, 2015 8:35 AM
  • Hi i have a cuestion 

I dont know how  dont ask  the  dialog box  Column Map, i just need continues without show the dialog box. 

Or i need the ColumnMapping the column in the excel. 

How can i do that with 

ExcelImporter.Importer.ImportFromExcel.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 10:42 PM