none
NUGET Package Manager slowness RRS feed

• Question

• NuGet Package Manager slowness that I originally attributed to the air gap w/ the Internet, but other developers who use their own airgapped package library have reported similar problems.   Are any I/O bottlenecks that can be resolved in this area.  Also the NUnit (unit testing framework integration) has been known to be buggy in the earlier releases and is addressed in releases later in time? Initial troubleshooting shows the slowness with the NuGet package Manager could be contributed to the fact that 2 or 3 versions of Microsoft Visual studio are installed on the server. Do you have any other ideas on what could be the cause or how to resolve?

• Moved by Baron Bi Monday, May 7, 2018 2:56 AM
    Friday, May 4, 2018 8:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

thanks for posting here.

This forum is about c++ code issues. For your case, I will move it to vs general forum for better support.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Baron Bi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 7, 2018 2:55 AM
  • Does anybody have any replies?
    Thursday, May 17, 2018 12:15 PM