none
MSBuild UWP app RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to use MSBuild in order to create a deployable and signed app package via cmd.

For Windows 8.1 Apps I used this command:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\Bin\msbuild" App-Universal.Windows.csproj /p:Configuration=Release,Platform="ARM",OutDir="C:\debug\out\",GenerateProjectSpecificOutputFolder=false /t:Clean,Publish

Because of the Publish flag all was done automatically and even though I just set the target platform to ARM I got a x64 x86 and ARM slice.

When I try the same (with MSBuild 14.0) and the UWP app I created I only get the slice I defined with the Platform flag.

Is there any possibility which allows an easy compilation and signing of all CPU targets at once?

Thanks for helping

Friday, July 31, 2015 3:58 PM

Answers

• @Leon Syre,

I would think that current behavior is more reasonable. One setting for one build.

And when I went to research, I didn't find an easy way for all CPU targets at once.

Best regards,

Barry

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, August 6, 2015 2:47 AM

All replies

• I have no idea whether this is possible any more.
    Saturday, August 1, 2015 7:27 AM
  • @Leon Syre,

I would think that current behavior is more reasonable. One setting for one build.

And when I went to research, I didn't find an easy way for all CPU targets at once.

Best regards,

Barry

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, August 6, 2015 2:47 AM