none
Visual studio community 2015 Free? RRS feed

Answers

• If you download and install Visual Studio Community 2015, it will not be a trial, but you need to sign in with Microsoft account, this will allow you to use the product as long as you would like to.

When you sign in, it will display that you have been licensed for the product.

Hope this will help.

Monday, August 10, 2015 8:38 AM

All replies

• That is correct until you register it. All free VS versions come with a 30 day license by default, pending registration. When you register, the license becomes permanent.

Use Help->Register Product

Please mark as answer or vote as helpful if my reply does

• Proposed as answer by Rachit Sikroria Monday, August 10, 2015 12:24 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Dijkstra_ Tuesday, August 11, 2015 4:22 PM
    Monday, August 10, 2015 8:28 AM
  • If you download and install Visual Studio Community 2015, it will not be a trial, but you need to sign in with Microsoft account, this will allow you to use the product as long as you would like to.

When you sign in, it will display that you have been licensed for the product.

Hope this will help.

Monday, August 10, 2015 8:38 AM
  • Thanks

More 3G down the drain thanks to Microsoft 

Monday, August 10, 2015 12:17 PM
  • Problem Logining into Visual Studio Community 2015.
    It is very sad that for the past two days I have been finding it very difficult to login into Visual Studio Community 2015. It keeps saying "Sorry, we ran into problem" and "Could not complete operation". Sometimes the old internet explorer would popup saying:
    This page can’t be displayed
    •Make sure the web address https://login.microsoftonline.com is correct.
    •Look for the page with your search engine.
    •Refresh the page in a few minutes.
    I don't know what else to do. I have a very strong internet connection. Right now, my Visual Studio Community 2015 30 day trial license is about to expire. Please what do I do?
    Someone please help!

The Emperorfin

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 1:46 PM
  • Problem Logining into Visual Studio Community 2015.
    It is very sad that for the past two days I have been finding it very difficult to login into Visual Studio Community 2015. It keeps saying "Sorry, we ran into problem" and "Could not complete operation". Sometimes the old internet explorer would popup saying:
    This page can’t be displayed
    •Make sure the web address https://login.microsoftonline.com is correct.
    •Look for the page with your search engine.
    •Refresh the page in a few minutes.
    I don't know what else to do. I have a very strong internet connection. Right now, my Visual Studio Community 2015 30 day trial license is about to expire. Please what do I do?
    Someone please help!

The Emperorfin

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 1:46 PM