none
Where can I download Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common.dll, Version=9.0.0.0 RRS feed

• Question

• When I run my code in Visual Studio 2015 I am getting this error Server Error in '/' Application. Required permissions cannot be acquired.
    I was told the fix is to download Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common.dll, Version=9.0.0.0

I have this file Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common.dll version 8.0.50727.42.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:39 PM

All replies

• I have this file Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common.dll version 8.0.50727.42. When I run my code I get this error Required permissions cannot be acquired. I was told to download version Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common.dll, Version=9.0.0.0. Where can I find it?
    Tuesday, September 24, 2019 5:59 PM
  • Hi winkimjr2, 

Thank you for posting here.

According to your question, I find Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common, but it only have one version 10.0.40219.1.

Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common

Besides, I find the version 8.0.50727.42 you mentioned in Microsoft.ReportViewer.Runtime.Common, and it contains version 9.0.21022.8.

Microsoft.ReportViewer.Runtime.Common

Hope them can help you.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 3:00 AM