none
Copying Information from automated emails from Outlook to Excel

Question

• Hi

So I'm a bit stuck on an issue where I have automated emails come in from a form that is formatted as such:

Form Submission:
    Select base: 
    XXXX
    First name: 
    John
    Last name: 
    Smith
    Phone Number: 
    Email: 

example@example.com

I need to run a code to cut out the first name and email from each email in the outlook folder and put it into an excel sheet (preferably in 2 separate columns) I've tried a few variations but they put the whole email into a cell or just don't work at all. I need to run it on a selection of emails from outlook.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. (also if you could explain the process a little bit that would be fantastic).

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 5:53 PM

All replies

• I would suggest showing what you have tried even if it does not work as expected.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 9:10 PM