none
The type or namespace name 'VpnApiLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)_

Question

• Hi,

I am using VS 2015 to built Cisco VPN project in C# . When i built the project VS don't find the active X control (which is already referenced with my project. 

VpnAPILib

Identity: {C15C09AE-FCCE-9221-FFA2-7465FEAAE55A}\1.0\0\tlbimp

Any idea about this ?

Friday, December 15, 2017 11:58 AM

Answers

• @Muhammad Saeed Talib, Sorry for later reply. Since this issue involving the Cisco VPN is third party, which is out of support range of MSBuild Question forum. As a suggestion, you can submit this thread on the cisco support community:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/vpn/bd-p/6001-discussions-vpn

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Muhammad Saeed Talib,

Thanks for posting here.

How did you reference the assembly to your project? Using nuget or using Browse directly? which assembly you referenced? Could you give us a sample to reproduce this issue?

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 18, 2017 8:11 AM
  • Hi,

I am using VS 2015 to built Cisco VPN project in C# . When i built the project VS don't find the active X control (which is already referenced with my project. 

VpnAPILib

Identity: {C15C09AE-FCCE-9221-FFA2-7465FEAAE55A}\1.0\0\tlbimp

Any idea about this ?

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 10:00 AM
  • am referencing using browse. Although its an active X control . its ocx file must need to install on my machine first...

Am unable to find the exact active X  VpnAPILib   id: dentity: {C15C09AE-FCCE-9221-FFA2-7465FEAAE55A}\1.0\0\tlbimp.

Regards:
    Muhammad Saeed Talib

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 10:02 AM
  • @Muhammad Saeed Talib, Sorry for later reply. Since this issue involving the Cisco VPN is third party, which is out of support range of MSBuild Question forum. As a suggestion, you can submit this thread on the cisco support community:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/vpn/bd-p/6001-discussions-vpn

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:24 AM