none
c# on my machine I have installed the virtual webcam and integrated webcam already present. So how we identify that this is virtual webcam RRS feed

• Question

• I am working on automatically find which webcam is working properly on my machine. Condition: 1) If you have two webcam one working and another one is not working. And the not working is in 0th position so is comes first so code taking 0th position.

2) If you installed a virtual webcam and integrated webcam already present so how to identify that which is a virtual or working webcam.

Monday, September 23, 2013 6:01 AM

Answers

• Hi Ankur,

I don't know what virtual webcam software you are using. So we cannot do much with what you gave us.

I think Virtual webcam is typically made to mimic real device, we can't identify it. We must know the virtual webcam software how to implement the function.

Thanks.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by Eason_H Monday, September 30, 2013 6:12 AM
    Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:55 AM