Cannot manage my collection RRS feed

• Question

• I accidentally removed myself from the administrator group of my default collection, and now I cannot administrate my collection now...
    I tried to add myself back but it requires permissions I don't have now. What do I do?

EDIT:

Weird, I cannot login to my TFS now. It also indicate that I don't own any accounts. I tried to create another one and then it told me I DO have one? o_o
    • Edited by Puetsua Saturday, October 12, 2013 3:30 AM new problem
    Friday, October 11, 2013 5:01 AM

Answers

• Hi Hakofficer,

For this situation, it's unavailable to get admin permissions back if no other accounts in group of "Project Collection Administrators".

If you want to request tech support,  please contact us via the Visual Studio Online support options available here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=253553 and tell us:

• Your MS account that registered to TF Service
    • Your TF Service account(###.visualstudio.com)
    • Related info you think helpful

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 14, 2013 3:12 AM

All replies

• Hi Hankofficer,

I think you have to ask one of the team foundation server administrators, to add you as collection administrator or if there is any other person who is already default collection administrator,  he can add you back.

Cheers!

Chaminda

Friday, October 11, 2013 12:33 PM
  • Hi Hankofficer,

I think you have to ask one of the team foundation server administrators, to add you as collection administrator or if there is any other person who is already default collection administrator,  he can add you back.

Cheers!

Chaminda

How do I contact them? I'm on team foundation service. I click Support and it leads me to here.
    Friday, October 11, 2013 1:26 PM
  • HI Hakofficer,

I thought you were having some other collection admins in your account. Sorry about my wrong assumption.

I think definitely one of MS staff will support this issue sooner through this forum.

May be you could raise a support case http://support.microsoft.com/ph/1117/en-us for assisted support.

Cheers!

Chaminda

Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:32 PM
  • Hi Hakofficer,

For this situation, it's unavailable to get admin permissions back if no other accounts in group of "Project Collection Administrators".

If you want to request tech support,  please contact us via the Visual Studio Online support options available here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=253553 and tell us:

• Your MS account that registered to TF Service
    • Your TF Service account(###.visualstudio.com)
    • Related info you think helpful

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 14, 2013 3:12 AM