Visual studio 2013 ultimate extended trial expired RRS feed

• Question

• My product key have expired for the following product: Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 with Update 2 Product Key: 87DQC-G8CYR-CRPJ4-QX9K8-RFV2B. I graduated six month ago and I have been working on IT jobs. I am looking forward to change career as a .NET developer and I would like to spend the next 3 months reviewing and training using some of my student notes to be prepare for the Job.

I contacted DreamSpark to check on this issue (Ticket No. KMM35568811V50435L0KM) and they confirmed that the key is still active. They suggested that I visit this Forum for answers.

I would like to keep working on this version o Visual Studio since is the same version being used on all my bibliography.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 4:42 PM

Answers

• Hi ,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

First of all, it’s unsafe to show your product key in the post, you had better delete the key information to protect your privacy information.

Secondly, from the error message:>> Visual studio 2013 ultimate extended trial expired

It seems that you were using VS 2013 Ultimate in the trial time, and you didn’t registry the product key successfully before.

In order to validate the key is active. Please change another OS to install VS 2013 Ultimate and type the product key to do a test.

1. If it still reports the same problem then you need to double confirm with DreamSpark.

2. Else, it sound like you need to reinstall Visual Studio and register VS again till it successfully.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

• Proposed as answer by lake Xiao Wednesday, March 30, 2016 7:23 AM
    • Marked as answer by lake Xiao Thursday, March 31, 2016 7:18 AM
    Thursday, March 24, 2016 6:42 AM