none
MailMessage Class RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In My Web application has Mail Functionalities, Am using the Mail Message class to send the mails, If TO person set as OUT OF OFFICE replies. its not triggered to Corresponding person. When am doing via the outlook OUT OF OFFICE mail is working fine.

Can you pls suggest me for this.

MailMessagemailMessage = newMailMessage()

mailMessage.From = "no-reply@gmail .com";

mailMessage.ReplyTo = xxxxxx@gmail .com;

mailMessage.To= "ToPerson@gmail .com";

if The TO PERSON Set a OUT OF OFFICE mail then Its should trigger to xxxxxx@gmail .com but its not working.

Thanks

Gobinath.

Friday, March 13, 2015 2:47 AM

Answers

• Hello Gobinath,

>>its not triggered to Corresponding person. When am doing via the outlook OUT OF OFFICE mail is working fine.

Based on my understanding, this should be a mail server function which is configured at server site, from code, I think it is not possible. And for the ReplyTo property, it actually is used to thing as, when the receiver tries to reply to the mail, it would reply to the value of the ReplyTo property rather than the original sender.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, March 13, 2015 9:55 AM