none
how class loader load classes? RRS feed

• Question

• how class loader load class. when we run the program or when class instance is created at run time ?

please share the knowledge. thanks

Saturday, October 22, 2016 7:10 PM

Answers

• Hi Mou_kolkata,

Thank you for posting here.

Based on my search, here is a MSDN article about How to: Write a Class Loader to load classes.

I hope this would be helpful to you.

If you have something else, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Mou_kolkata Monday, October 24, 2016 8:44 AM
    Monday, October 24, 2016 6:09 AM

All replies

• Strictly speaking: Class loader is a Java concept (technology). There is no such thing in the .NET framework.

In .NET loading assemblies is handled by the AppDomain and the Assembly.Load methods.

Are you talking about DI with an IoC container? Then take a kook at Unity, MEF and Prism.

• Proposed as answer by Sudip_inn Sunday, October 23, 2016 8:46 PM
    Sunday, October 23, 2016 10:53 AM
  • Hi Mou_kolkata,

Thank you for posting here.

Based on my search, here is a MSDN article about How to: Write a Class Loader to load classes.

I hope this would be helpful to you.

If you have something else, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Mou_kolkata Monday, October 24, 2016 8:44 AM
    Monday, October 24, 2016 6:09 AM