none
unable to sign in visual studio 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Am unable to sign in visual studio 2015 when i try signing in it pops blank page. If i change the devenv.exe.config file to set default proxy to true it says online services are not available. Can some one please help me out on this ?

Thansk,

Prat

Thursday, June 14, 2018 6:23 AM

All replies

• Hi

>>If i change the devenv.exe.config file to set default proxy to true it says online services are not available.

Do you connect to the internet through a proxy server?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/install/troubleshooting-network-related-errors-in-visual-studio

>>Am unable to sign in visual studio 2015 when i try signing in it pops blank page.

Try to wait for minutes when you get blank sign in screen. Besides, you can navigate to  <Visual Studio Installation Path>\Common7\IDE and run the following commands: 

• devenv.exe /resetuserdata, it will take a couple of minutes to run as Visual Studio cleans up and sets itself back to its original state.

If the issue persists, update IE to IE11 and set IE11 as the default browser and clear up the browsing history of IE.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:44 AM