none
May i ask how to crate the barcode system using vb.net. RRS feed

• Question

•  Most tutorial i saw is need inset dll file have any barcode project no need to insert dll file.

below code is the code i would like i using for print code.Can teach or give me any suggestion.

Private Sub btnPrint_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnPrint.Click
            If PrintDialog1.ShowDialog() = DialogResult.OK Then
                PrintDocument1.PrinterSettings = PrintDialog1.PrinterSettings
                PrintDocument1.Print()
            End If

End Sub

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 7:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Do you resolve the issue? If you resolve the issue, please mark the helpful as answer. It will be beneficial to other community.

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by christing Friday, July 12, 2019 8:54 AM
    Thursday, July 11, 2019 7:07 AM

All replies

• Hi,

see the following link,it might help you

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/3a7d5f8b-b2d3-45dd-b2e7-959c3d55445c/barcode-generation-and-printing

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 4, 2019 2:21 AM
  • thanks the link
    Thursday, July 4, 2019 8:38 AM
  • Hi,

Do you resolve the issue? If you resolve the issue, please mark the helpful as answer. It will be beneficial to other community.

Best Regards,

Alex

• Marked as answer by christing Friday, July 12, 2019 8:54 AM
    Thursday, July 11, 2019 7:07 AM