none
Installing an Entity as part of a Nuget package or VSIX? RRS feed

• Question

• Hey experts,

has anyone had any success in wrapping a LightSwitch entity in a VSIX or Nuget package and installing it into a LightSwitch project?  Ie: reusable LightSwitch models?

I did some basic experimenting (check a project before and after an entity is added, and try to simulate those changes by a PS1 install script in a Nuget package) but I keep screwing up the project.

Any helpful material?

Thanks

Jan

It's your story - time to switch on the innovation.||About me||LightSwitch blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:01 PM

Answers

• Hi Jan

According to your description above, you want to integrate Entity into VSIX.

I can hardly find relevant guide to do that, for this issue, I think you could consider opening a support case with us. Visit this link to see the various support options that are available to better meet your needs:  http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;en-us;offerprophone

hope it help.

Best regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 17, 2014 11:49 AM