none
Azure Devop setup for VS2019 Pro RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I've installed a fresh copy of VS2019 Pro and Git For Windows on a new machine.  I'm trying to clone a repo from Azure

DevOps but am not having any luck.  Team Explorer is picking up the old DevOps server (<org name>.visualstudio.com) and seems to be able to connect but when I clone a specific project  the UI says "Cloning repository..." follow by "Initiating clone..." but never does anything after that.  The only evidence I have that it did anything is that it creates the local folder but it's completely empty.  I have verified that I have access to the DevOps sites using an IP tester I found on one of MS's sites and also tried using the form of the DevOps URL (dev.azure.com/<org name> .  Have I missed something in the setup?

Dan

Saturday, September 7, 2019 6:24 PM

Answers

• Hi w3explorer,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

It seems your issue is about Azure Devops and our forum is to discuss the VS Setup and Installation. You can report a problem about  Azure Devops and get advice on Stack Overflow.Thank you for your understanding!

If you have any other issues about the VS Setup in the future, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Eden

Monday, September 9, 2019 9:46 AM