none
Change the devops language RRS feed

• Question

• What I know is the Azure Devops currently show English, but few of my team members are from different culture, like Español, Français, 中文, etc., these guys gets little difficulty when they use the work item and changeset features, so I was wondering is that possible to change the devops dashboard language.
    Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:01 AM

All replies

• Hi friend,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

1. For now, Azure Devops seems to don't support for different language like 中文, French etc. I totally understand your urgency for this option, but as one of engineer of Azure Devops answered in this issue (2019), currently it only displays English in UI.

2. And I suggest you can follow and vote for this user voice , since it has got more than 200 points. I think the product team will consider adding this feature. Please be patient and to your question, I think it can be possible for future.

Since this is MSDN forum. and your issue is more related to Devops(VSTS), I suggest you can open a thread in Devops Forum for further support. More members there will help you and you can get more professional support there.

Sorry for this inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards

Lance

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:27 AM
  • Hi Lance,

What I could do is explain for our PO and let him comprehend about this situation, and I have posted a comment in that thread.

Anyway, thanks for help.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:46 AM
  • Hi William,

Sorry for this inconvenience.

If you have issues about visual studio extension, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards

Lance

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:31 AM