none
Not able to see Portal Tab RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I would like to know why Portal Tab is not being displayed in MTM (version 15.129.28621.1) or in Devops? I have full permissions, and with this tab I´ll be able to export reports per release. Can you please help or let me know if there are alternatives?

Thanks,

Carla Silva.

Thursday, September 5, 2019 4:46 PM

All replies

• Hi Carla,

Sorry for delay in reply.

Not sure whether you’d like “Download all logs” tab in devops?

If so, you could choose Releases -> click Release name -> in Stage -> Logs and you will find Download all logs tag.

If I misunderstand you, could you please share us with more information about which Portal Tab do you mean?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 6, 2019 10:55 AM
  • Hi C_S001,

Sorry to disturb you. Did your issue solved? Did you have any update?

If the reply is helpful for you to solve your issue, please remember to mark as answer so that other members of forum who have the similar issue could refer this thread.

If this issue still persists, please feel free to let us know and we will try our best to help you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:56 AM