none
CLASS Extensions Version 2 Demo RRS feed

• General discussion

• Here you can find a demo fo the new version of CLASS Extensions. This new version will be commercial and It's going to be published within the next week. Hope you like the new features.

1+1 = 3 for large values of 1

Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:26 PM

All replies

• YEEEAH!   :)

Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:37 PM
  • Hey Kostas,

2 quick questions, if you dont mind. :)

1. COLOR business type, on automatic AddAndEditNew screen - will it still cause vertical scroll bar issue when color picker is expanded?

2. ALL DRAWING - i see that You are putting background images from already existing table (that might be, for user, a bit desorientating), is it possible to get background image from hard disk and than automatically save it in table for future listing/editing?   

i.m.   is it possible to use control in such way that user can simply browse table with existing images - and than choose to make stetches over one of them on single click of a button?

or - does he has to go to the "Sketching" screen and there load image from the table?

i hope i explained this well?

THANKS for everything!

Saturday, March 17, 2012 2:08 PM
  • 1. This is becuase of the expander. What I can do for this is make the Pop-up colocr picker as default for details too.

2. The image must be defined as URI. You cannot select a file. The table you see is from FileServer datasource that brings all images found on the server but you can choose any other image that has a URI address. You cannot sketch on an image control directly you have to pass the background image uri to the drawing control and then do what you want. I want stress ONCE more you CANNOT use a binary image, and unless in Local mode you cannot use a path of an image on your disk.

Saturday, March 17, 2012 4:36 PM
  • Miroslav

I changed the default control for color business type to pop-up. This way you shouldn't have an issue. For details you can check a new Property Drop Down to display Drop down mode instead of pop-up. This flag is ignored if in grid because the resulting behaviour is unacceptable.

Monday, March 19, 2012 10:56 AM
  • Kostas,

that would be great - as just beacause of that i had to use ModalWindow for color picking - and Modals have issues with Cancel buttons (unrolling changes), "X" button... and so on...    if that is bypassed, i am so, so, so, so happy!  :-)

also - to have rounded edges of color boxes looks so much better, for me... 

i am really looking forward to give it a try ASAP (for ColorBusinessType)

for DrawingType - it looks great and i am looking forward using it in couple of weeks time, when application is deployed and than i will have time to implement that new funcionality...

but it would be great to start using ColorBuyinessType this week...

Monday, March 19, 2012 11:44 AM
  • Ok, now you confused me. If I am not mistaken you have asked me to REMOVE rounded edges. Now you want them back?

Monday, March 19, 2012 11:47 AM
  • ahhhh, MY MISTAKE!     i will drink more coffee now  :)

with rounded edges REMOVED looks better to me  :-)

i am realy looking forward giving it a try!

Monday, March 19, 2012 12:16 PM
  • Ok. I was worried you have a dual personality...

Monday, March 19, 2012 12:17 PM
  • Any comments?

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 9:05 PM
  • is it out, yet?

i am looking forward using it (some parts are needed instanalty, other in couple of weeks time), but they all look great!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 9:37 PM
  • Hi Miroslav

Friday 23/3 is the release date for the no-code version. Sorry for the delay but we are trying to deal with technical details about payment methods.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 7:11 AM
  •  Hey Kostas,

i wonder if You can answer me about this...

for Color BusinessType - if i know R/G/B parameters of the color, is there an easy way to assign exact color via code?

something like   NewColor=85,63,55    ?

regards,

M.

Thursday, March 22, 2012 11:08 PM
  • There is not a function for this but there is the IntegerToColorConverter you can use. Create an instance of it, create a System.Windows.Media.Color from A,R,G,B and the call ConvertBack of the converter and you will get the integer value.

Friday, March 23, 2012 7:31 AM