none
I am unable to Build Solutions for my code.. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I am trying to build solutions for my code to check if I get errors and stuff, but the Ctrl+Shift+B doesnt do anything. I am a beginner in C++ and Visual Studio 2015... Please help because I can not continue with the tutorial I am following...

Preview: https://s32.postimg.org/6jtlyb7ud/vs2.png

Thank you.

Friday, June 17, 2016 4:30 PM

Answers

• Hi Silvero Ceriano,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

For this issue, if you don’t press ” CTRL+Shift+B“, when opening Solution explorer, right click on a project to build, could you build the project successfully?

If it just the shortcut doesn’t work, there a setting about the “Build” in Visual Studio,  please go to >Tools>Customize>Keyboard",

then choose the command "Build.BuildSolution" and modify the shortcut as you like.

If you manually right click “build” but there is nothing changed, please create a new project then build it,

if it is still the same situation, the cause may be pending on your VS, try to repair it via Control Panel.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, June 20, 2016 10:24 AM