none
installation problem RRS feed

• Question

•  

i had re booted my pc then when it was done went to install VB 2005 and though the installation this came up "Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 has encountered a problem during setup.  Setup did not complete correctly." any one got any solutions to my problem
    Monday, November 12, 2007 6:01 PM

Answers

• dips124,

According to your problem on VB 2005 IDE installation, I would like to provide you the suggestions as follows:

1. Please provide the version of your VB 2005 IDE, such as VB 2005 Express Edition, Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite version in order to make your question more clear. If necessary, please also provide your computer configuration and the operating system information.

2. You can also take a look at the related articles or bolgs on the installation troubleshooting as follows:

How to troubleshoot the installation of Visual Studio 2005

This article describes best practices for how to troubleshoot the installation of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. Additionally, this article describes the general steps for how to locate log files if you experience problems during the installation. More specific errors and problems are addressed in other Microsoft Knowledge Base articles.

Aaron Stebner's WebLog: Visual Studio 2005 and .NET Framework 2.0 Setup Troubleshooting Guide

The resources links and the questions with the answers may cover your problem you have.

Hope that can help you.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:17 AM