none
How can I link a created testcase from e.g bug/task to an exist testplan in "VS Team Services" or Testmanager ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I have following problem. I created a User Stroy, Task or Bug, and I used the add link function to add my Testcase.
    Perfect, works fine.
    But my intention is. How can I add / link my created Testcase directly to my Testplan ?
    Is that possible.
    What I meant?
    I have the Userstory in my backlog
    Open
    Create a new link like Testcase
    The testcase dialog it's open and I can make my testing steps "whatever". It is possible from here to add this testcase to my Testplan?

I hate that step to leave the User Story, open Testplan and I must searching for the created testcase. From my point of view very complicated.

Friday, November 17, 2017 10:46 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The test case is under test suite, what's the requirement that you need to add/link test case to Test plan, what's the result after adding/linking it?

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 9:43 AM