Wonderful MS has made the forums even less useful RRS feed

• Question

• 502 502 502.

Hey Bob Ding, why so silent  Have your bosses at MS told you not to deal with the multitude of problems with these forums?

Can someone from MS respond and let us know whether it is time to get support and help on a different platform?

Pathetic MS!!!!

Lloyd Sheen

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:53 PM

All replies

• You are using strong words and I will use strong words.

This is a useless place to put this post. I am also having problems so I checked the feedback forum. I saw nothing there. I had no way of knowing this had been posted here.

Yes the forums are not working in Edge today. I am using Edge to browse the forums but I am using Firefox to reply.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:09 PM
  • Hi sqlguy & Sam,

I am apologize for the bad experience the forum has brought to you. We also attach great importance to this issue. I have reported this issue to MSDN forum product team. The latest news is that they know this problem. And They are working to fix it. If I get any feedback I will update here. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Best Regards,

Jambor

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 1, 2018 8:39 AM