none
How can I migrate .net framework WPF project to .net core? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi mywatermelon,

>Is there any tutorial about this? Maybe a video tutorial for best.

The document which you post is the latest, if there is a new official update document/blog for this I will show you here. By the way, there is a sample named Bean Trader( not the latest and not official) which is a sample app used to demonstrate porting a .NET Framework WPF app to .NET Core 3.It may give some help by presenting general steps to port from .NET Framework to .NET Core .

Best regards

Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 2:17 AM

All replies

• Hi mywatermelon,

The document which you post is the latest, if there is a new official update document/blog for this I will show you here. By the way, there is a sample named Bean Trader( not the latest and not official) which is a sample app used to demonstrate porting a .NET Framework WPF app to .NET Core 3.It may give some help by presenting general steps to port from .NET Framework to .NET Core .

Best regards

Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 2:17 AM
  • Hi mywatermelon,

Best regards

Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support

I still fell it is so troublesome. I think maybe I create a brand new .net core 3.0 project and move all the old project file to it is much more faster yet.
    Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:07 AM