none
Planview and TFS

Question

• Our company uses Planview (a web based MSFT Project Planning tool).  We are starting to adopt Agile and would like the two applications to talk to each other.  In particular, when creating a Product Back Log item in TFS, we would want a Planview Project be able to auto-create a Task.

Anyone have any ideas?

JP Cowboy Coders Unite!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your post!

From a support perspective this is really beyond what we can do here in the forums. If you cannot determine your answer here or on your own, consider opening a support case with us. Visit this link to see the various support options that are available to better meet your needs:  http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;en-us;offerprophone

Best Regards,

Cathy Kong
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, March 01, 2013 1:19 AM
  • My organization is moving to using Planview for project tracking.  We use TFS for all our development now.  We would like to integrate TFS and Planview.  I see that this question was asked four years ago, and I wonder if there is a more standard answer by now than "open a support case."

RSVP.  Thank you.

Mike

Wednesday, April 12, 2017 8:36 PM