none
How to replace the functionality of tf.exe, Get-TfsItemVersionHistory etc. please? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody,

I use many powershell scripts which relied on the TFS 2015 power tools which were still installed on my machine. After a complete reinstall of the machine, I now only have VS 2017 installed. The current version of the TFS power tools are missing several executeables and PowerShell Cmdlets on which several of my scripts rely. How can I recreate the functionality of finding unmerged changes, merge them, get item history, add pending changes etc. in PowerShell scripts now please? Is it planned to release the "full" version of the TFS power tools again?

Best Regards, Stefan Falk

Thursday, March 1, 2018 10:40 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is to talk about the installation of visual studio, Please go to stackoverflow to open a new thread to talk about the problems in TFS and you will also receive our response in there.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 2, 2018 7:58 AM