none
cannot integrate Jenkins with TFS

All replies

• Hi Amey P Naik,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your description and error message, your issue is similar to the following issue in Jekins:

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-33639

Please check the comment posted by Dan Clements:

"After updating the no proxy host configuration under Jenkins > Plugin Manager > Advanced to match the wildcard domain that our TFS server resided on, I was able to successfully connect to TFS and download the project.  Hope this helps."

If change the proxy setting still did not fix your issue, I suggest that you could submit your voice to the Jekins forum:

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/WEBSITE-341?jql=

We are not familiar with the problem in Jekins. Please feel free to come back if you have any other problem in TFS. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards

Limitxiao Gao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 3:15 AM
  • Thanks for the response Limitxiao !

I just removed the default proxy settings and it worked !

Thanks 
    Wednesday, April 05, 2017 9:09 AM
  • Hi Amey P Naik,

Glad to know that you have resolved this issue .Would you please mark my reply as the answer? So it would be helpful for other members who meet the same issue as yours. It seems that you marked my answer and unmarked it.:)

Have a nice day.

Best Regards

Limitxiao Gao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 05, 2017 9:11 AM