none
Cannot Change Border Of Edit Control RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

How to change framerect ( Use Roundrect with pink pen ) of edit control ( Non Client area ) in other application (Using winapi)? if somebody try and okay please tell way and picture 

• Moved by CoolDadTx Monday, September 23, 2019 5:25 PM Winforms related
    Monday, September 23, 2019 4:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Grailly,

Before handling this, I need to confirm something. What is the type of the project? What language is used?

Regards,

Kyle

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 1:40 AM
  • Hi,Sir

if somebody put a picture or way to do this i can convert it to c# or vb no problem for this 

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:23 AM
  • Hi,

>> in other application (Using winapi)

Is this app is your custom app?

If no, I think this requirement is hard to achieve.

If yes, before compiling this app, you need to write a message response function in advance, which implements the corresponding functions (change framerect). Then another app can send this app a corresponding message to execute this function.

Regards,

Kyle

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:04 AM
  • Hi 

My goal is using api funtion to do this 

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 3:26 PM