none
Get HTML from WebBrowser without opening RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have a problem. I want to get HTML of website but i can't use web client. I have an idea.. Create a new class and webbrowser inside and then use webbrowser1.document to get html but i have to open the window with class.. but i want to do this operation without opening. Is it  a possibility to do that? When I cause method which enable mi to get html od document i get an empty document because the website isn't upload.

Please help!

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 9:23 PM

All replies

• Hi PKasia,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Yes, it is possible, but whether the window opens is up to your class library. Could you share me your project type?

>>i can’t use web client.

I suppose you couldn’t use webclient method to get HTML document. If I misunderstand, please let me know.

In addition, if you want to get HTML document of website without opening the window, I suggest you could try HttpClient method. I suppose the link may be helpful to you.

Any feedback will be expexted.

Best Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, November 7, 2019 9:48 AM
  • Hi PKasia

Sorry to disturb you.

Did you have any update? Please let me know if the issue persists.

If my reply doesn’t work, please feel free to contact us, we can help you research it again.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, November 8, 2019 9:56 AM
  • Hi PKasia,

For the Asp.NET development issues, we can also get a better support from this appropriate forum: https://forums.asp.net/, thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 8:17 AM