Upgraded from TFS 2015.2.1 to TFS 2017.2, no build logs/results created previous to the upgrade are available RRS feed

• Question

• I just upgraded my TFS Sandbox environment to TFS 2017.2 from TFS 2015.2.1. There were no errors or warnings during the upgrade process. When verifying TFS functionality, I noticed that a VSO build agent installed before the upgrade threw an error when trying to view build results from before the upgrade. When I go to the agent page and try and select a build (Definiton) or (Name), I get the following error for all pre-existing build results:

Error

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable.

TF400677: Host d4757d99-9fe6-4c3a-b7ff-cfd126d76f8b does not exist.
    <button aria-controls="moreInfo" aria-expanded="false" id="moreInfoButton">                         More information about this error                     </button>                
    TF400677: Host d4757d99-9fe6-4c3a-b7ff-cfd126d76f8b does not exist.

Things you can try:

I haven't been able to find anything relevant on the internet regarding this error.  I also checked Event Logs on the TFS application server and don't see any errors during the upgrade or when trying to access the build results.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 5:26 PM

All replies

• Hi Jamie,

Is this agent still running?

Do you also update the agents?

Are you able to see the build information if you go to Build&Release tab and select a build definition?

Best regards,

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click &amp;quot;Mark as Answer&amp;quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &amp;quot;Unmark as Answer&amp;quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, August 24, 2017 7:22 AM
  • The agent was running at the time.

I tried to update the agent via TFS. It failed and left a .old directory in the Agent folder structure (another issue to dig into).

I did end up manually updating the agent.

I can see build information from the Project build ara or Build%Release tab. Links only seem to bad from Admin->Agent Pool tab.

Thanks!

Jamie

Jamie Heutmaker

Thursday, October 26, 2017 10:14 PM