photoshop cs6 and c# help RRS feed

• Question

• hi there i need some help, as much as i love visual c# id like to create my own interface and progress bars and buttons, i can design awesome ones on adobe photoshop cs6 but i dont know how to add them to visual c# can someone help me? please this is really holding me back so badly. someone please help and google is a waste of time no help there at all
    Saturday, May 6, 2017 8:04 PM

Answers

• Hi kris_09,

Please follow the below steps. Right click on Reference and select Add Reference.

ad

then click Browse and select the .dll from the location where you put in.

ads

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered"Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Friday, May 19, 2017 2:03 PM

All replies

• Hi kris_09,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, you could download the dll of photoshop cs6 API in GitHub.

https://github.com/AurelienR/CPE-ImageProcessing

In the source file, it shows the libraries and models of interface and methods.

I hope this would be helpful.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 8, 2017 7:04 AM
  • thank you so much i will try it i hope it works i will get back to you i really appreciate the reply  
    Friday, May 19, 2017 1:39 PM
  • quick question how will i add the dll file to visual c#?
    Friday, May 19, 2017 1:41 PM
  • Hi kris_09,

Please follow the below steps. Right click on Reference and select Add Reference.

ad

then click Browse and select the .dll from the location where you put in.

ads

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered"Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Friday, May 19, 2017 2:03 PM
  • then this will allow me to add my progress bar from photo-shop to c#? 

Friday, May 19, 2017 2:16 PM
  • mmmmmmmm i did that those steps , thank you now does anyone know were i can get a video that shows how to put the progress bar to c# with out getting errors? i really appreciate all your help guys and girls :) 

Friday, May 19, 2017 2:22 PM
  • still no luck  guys i liked your stuff any way because u guys r helping me :) my progress bar on photoshop is currently saved as a psd,  pdd it has a time-line animation, the progress bar works fine but i cant add it to c# can u guys make a small video to assist me anything will help this is holding me back i am sure u guys know the frustrated feeling
    Friday, May 19, 2017 2:47 PM
  • Hi kris_09,

I gues you probably have to use something like graphics to render them in C#. Please look into below article. Hope this helps you.

How to create a custom Progress Bar in CSharp using Visual Studio

Also look into below thread but it is WPF, see if you can it to as per your requirement.

WPF - create ProgressBar template from PSD file

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

Friday, May 19, 2017 2:53 PM
  • hmmmmmm thanx but iv seen thows can you add the wpf progress bar to a windows form application?

Friday, May 19, 2017 6:43 PM
  • Hi kris_09,

If you want to use progress bar in winform, you would like to check the following link.

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/blogs/how-to-use-progress-bar-in-window-application1

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 22, 2017 6:13 AM
  • no thats super easy stuff i want to know how to add my custom progress bar from photoshop to C# windows forms
    Tuesday, May 23, 2017 12:27 PM
  • Hi kris_09,

Based on my search, I do not find the samples of winform progress bar from PSD file. Here are some suggestions.

If the photoshop cs6 PSD file provide ways to use for C#. You could create a custom progress bar from PSD file.

If you want to add WPF process bar to Winform, you could refer to the following link about hosting a WPF Composite Control in Windows Forms.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms742215.aspx

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support

Saturday, May 27, 2017 6:56 AM