none
Can't connect to Visual Studio Online via Visual Studio 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm able to connect to Visual Studio Online via a browser and look at projects etc.   I attempt to log in via Visual Studio and while it connects it doesn't see the projects. I suspect part of the problem is I seem to have more than one ron@data2.com accounts.   I have no idea which account to use.

Ron McCafferty

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 4:06 PM

Answers

• Hi Ron,

>>I attempt to log in via Visual Studio and while it connects it doesn't see the projects.

Do you mean you don't see the projects in Team Project list as below image shows or in the Solution Explorer?

If there has no projects in Team Projects list, please check whether do you have several Team Foundation Servers in the Select a Team Foundation Servers dropdown list. Please make sure you selected the correct server.

If there has no projects in Solution Explorer, please try open the Source Control Explorer window to check whether the projects are listed.

>>I suspect part of the problem is I seem to have more than one ron@data2.com accounts

Where do you have seen more than one accounts? Please provide a screenshot to help us understanding your problem.

If you don't confirm which accounts you need to connect, please click the Servers button in Connect to Team Foundation Server windows and remove all servers and then click the Add button to add the server that you need to connect.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

• Proposed as answer by Weiwei Cai Monday, March 7, 2016 9:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by Weiwei Cai Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:53 AM
    Thursday, March 3, 2016 7:13 AM