none
Inappropriate forum content? This question mostly aimed at forum moderators but anyone may reply. RRS feed

Answers

• John,

If that is the case it can be used malicious. Some persons are crazy, it is the second time Breivik comes in my mind today.

So although I'm very curious, you know my opinion. 

:-)

Success
    Cor

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 2:13 PM
  • There's no problem with it.

You could argue that If I remove every 5th letter from the fibbronii series of words in your post while inverting the seventh letter and stringing them together with the border color grey, the result could be abusing every deity known to man and alien. Now perhaps that could be problematic for some... :)

Or, if you told people that you could get the sensation of speed, and wind in your hair by leaning over the edge of a very tall building; common sense cannot be replaced with warnings or by suppression of 'things that may hurt us'. People need to learn to analyze their own hazards, and not rely on others taking care of them.

Btw, your spiral isn't fast enough - I only threw up a little bit. ;)

Stephen J Whiteley

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 2:30 PM

All replies

• John,

If that is the case it can be used malicious. Some persons are crazy, it is the second time Breivik comes in my mind today.

Success
    Cor

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 2:13 PM

You could argue that If I remove every 5th letter from the fibbronii series of words in your post while inverting the seventh letter and stringing them together with the border color grey, the result could be abusing every deity known to man and alien. Now perhaps that could be problematic for some... :)

Or, if you told people that you could get the sensation of speed, and wind in your hair by leaning over the edge of a very tall building; common sense cannot be replaced with warnings or by suppression of 'things that may hurt us'. People need to learn to analyze their own hazards, and not rely on others taking care of them.

Stephen J Whiteley

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 2:30 PM

Stephen J Whiteley

Hi Stephen,

Yes of course you would not throw up at a static spiral.  LOL!!

Anyway, I will err on the side of caution and not post code for a spinning spiral.

I will leave folk to work that one out for themselves.  ;-)

Regards,

profile for John Anthony Oliver at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Click this link to see the NEW way of how to insert a picture into a forum post.

Installing VB6 on Windows 7

App Hub for Windows Phone & XBOX 360 developers.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 3:38 PM
  • John,

Success
    Cor

Hi Cor,

As you are curious would you like to send me an email and I will email you the code I was thinking of posting?

Email me here:>>

johnanthonyoliver

@

msn.com

but put it all together on one line.

Please let me know here when you have sent an email as I do not use that email account on a regular basis.

Regards,

profile for John Anthony Oliver at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Click this link to see the NEW way of how to insert a picture into a forum post.

Installing VB6 on Windows 7

App Hub for Windows Phone & XBOX 360 developers.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 11:49 PM
  • Yes, oh it's best to forget any code the may be used malicously for the following reasons:

1.  ???

2. ???

3. ???

I 've made a point that I hope everyone gets. This is not pointed at John, by the way.

Renee

"MODERN PROGRAMMING is deficient in elementary ways BECAUSE of problems INTRODUCED by MODERN PROGRAMMING." Me

Thursday, May 3, 2012 1:08 AM